Toddlers develop quickly in the ages from 12 to 36 months and have many milestones and markers to reach. We understand that you want your toddler to be as healthy and happy as possible. Coming to MyCare Health Centers is the best first step toward helping you toddler grow with proper, essential health care.
The Centers for Disease Control recommends vaccination schedules for babies, toddlers and children. Vaccines are available on the same day as regular appointments. Vaccination schedules for toddlers 12 months old to 3 years old include:
- HepB: protects against hepatitis B
- DTaP: a combined vaccine that protects against diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (whooping cough)
- Hib: protects against Haemophilus influenzae type b
- PCV: protects against pneumococcal disease
- Polio: protects against polio, the vaccine is also known as IPV
- Influenza: protects against influenza (flu)
- MMR: protects against measles, mumps, and rubella (German measles)
- Varicella: protects against varicella, also known as chickenpox
- HepA: protects against hepatitis A
Don’t let budget stand in the way of keeping your toddler healthy. We take most forms of insurance and have payment options available. Call us at 586 783 2222 or 586 756 7777 and ask to speak to a receptionist. If you have insurance, our representative can determine if any costs are involved prior to your visit.
At MyCare, we strive to CARE for all your health care needs with outstanding staff and qualified providers who take the time to listen. We would like to be the source for your health care needs, and encourage you to refer your family and friends to MyCare Health Centers.
Trust MyCare for:
- Check ups
- Monitoring and progress checks
- Injury assessment and treatment
If you think your toddler feels unwell, or is acting unusual, call us for an appointment that fits your schedule. Fill in our Appointment Request and we will call you!