Discounted medical services are available for patients who do not have health insurance or who may be unable to pay for medical services. Eligibility is based on household income and family size.
Patients must bring the following documentation of all items applicable to their household to determine if they are eligible, including:
- Most recent income tax return (Federal Form 1040)
- 2 current pay stubs for all working household members
- Proof of all other household income (child support, worker’s compensation, unemployment, rental income, pension, etc.)
- Social Security Statement of “New Benefits”
- Michigan Homestead Property Tax Form (if applicable)
- Driver’s License (if applicable)
- Marriage License (if applicable)
- Social Security Card(s) for all applicants
- Birth Certificates for all children under 18 years of age to be covered by the program
- Medicaid or Medicare card (if applicable)
The Office Charge for your visit will be determined by your income and household size. Charges for other services like lab tests, x-rays and immunizations will be added to the discounted Office Visit Charge.