MyCare Health Centers specialize in the unique health needs of women. We understand how busy you are between the needs of your family and the demands of work. That’s why we offer flexible hours to fit within your schedule. And if you must get in immediately, we will do all we can to accommodate you.
Don’t let budget stand in the way of keeping your baby healthy. We take most forms of insurance and have payment options available. Call us at 586 783 2222 or 586 756 7777 and ask to speak to a receptionist. If you have insurance, our representative can determine if any costs are involved prior to your visit.
At MyCare, we strive to CARE for all your health care needs with outstanding staff and qualified providers who take the time to listen. We would like to be the source for your health care needs, and encourage you to refer your family and friends to MyCare Health Centers.
Trust MyCare for:
- Gynecological services
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening download brochure PDF
- Yearly physical
- Hormonal disorders affecting Premenstrual Syndrome and Menopause
- Injury assessment and treatment
- Monitoring of chronic conditions
- Check ups
Plus you can count on MyCare Health Centers for basic care:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- EKG and pulmonary testing
- Immunization, including tetanus, hepatitis, pneumonia and annual flu vaccinations
- On-site urinalysis, strep-screens and blood glucose testing
- Return-to-work evaluations
- On-site blood draw station
Anytime you feel unwell, call us for an appointment that fits your schedule. Fill in our Appointment Request and we’ll call you back!