Boys and girls need to stay healthy to reach proper developmental markers and to do their best in their early school years.
As busy parents, you’ll appreciate the extended hours and convenient locations of MyCare Health Centers. You’ll also be pleased that tight budgets won’t get in the way of keeping your child healthy.
The Centers for Disease Control recommends vaccination schedules for babies, toddlers and children. Vaccines are available on the same day as regular appointments. Vaccination schedules for children 3 – 10 years old include:
- DTaP: a combined vaccine that protects against diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (whooping cough)
- Polio: protects against polio, the vaccine is also known as IPV
- Influenza: protects against influenza (flu)
- MMR: protects against measles, mumps, and rubella (German measles)
- Varicella: protects against varicella, also known as chickenpox
Don’t let budget stand in the way of keeping your children healthy. We take most forms of insurance and have payment options available. Call us in Mount Clemens at 586 783 2222 or in Center Line at 586 756 7777 and ask to speak to a receptionist. If you have insurance, our representative can determine if any costs are involved prior to your visit.
At MyCare, we strive to CARE for all your health care needs with outstanding staff and qualified providers who take the time to listen. We would like to be the source for your health care needs, and encourage you to refer your family and friends to MyCare Health Centers.
Trust MyCare for:
- Well-child checkups
- Help with State school forms such as ‘Request to Administer Medication’
- School physicals
- Sports physicals
- Monitoring and progress checks
- Injury assessment and treatment
If you think your child feels unwell, or is acting unusually, call us for an appointment that fits your schedule. Fill in our Appointment Request and we’ll call you back!