Babies have very special health needs, and more frequent visits to the doctor are needed. We understand how busy you are and that you want the newest member of your family to be healthy and happy.
The Centers for Disease Control recommends vaccination schedules for babies, toddlers and children. Vaccines are available on the same day as regular appointments. Vaccination schedules for babies up to 12 months old include:
- HepB: protects against hepatitis B
- DTaP: a combined vaccine that protects against diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (whooping cough)
- Hib: protects against Haemophilus influenzae type b
- PCV: protects against pneumococcal disease
- Polio: protects against polio, the vaccine is also known as IPV
- RV: protects against infections caused by rotavirus
- Influenza: protects against influenza (flu)
- MMR: protects against measles, mumps, and rubella (German measles)
- Varicella: protects against varicella, also known as chickenpox
- HepA: protects against hepatitis A
Don’t let budget stand in the way of keeping your baby healthy. We take most forms of insurance and have payment options available. Call us at 586 783 2222 or 586 756 7777 and ask to speak to a receptionist. If you have insurance, our representative can determine if any costs are involved prior to your visit.
At MyCare, we strive to CARE for all your health care needs with outstanding staff and qualified providers who take the time to listen. We would like to be the source for your health care needs, and encourage you to refer your family and friends to MyCare Health Centers.
Trust MyCare for:
- New baby visits
- Well baby visits
- Check ups and monitoring
- Injury assessment and treatment
- Sudden illness
If your baby is acting unusually, call us for an appointment that fits your schedule. Fill in our Appointment Request and we’ll call you!