MyCare’s Outreach and Enrollment team is staffed with Certified Application Counselors who help individuals understand and access affordable health care options. The CACs:
- Provide information and assistance in a fair, accurate, and impartial manner;
- Provide information and assistance in a manner that is culturally and linguistically appropriate to diverse communities and accessible to individuals with disabilities; and
3. Provide referrals to any applicable office of health insurance consumer assistance or ombudsman established under Section 2793 of the PHS Act to address consumer grievances, complaints, or questions about their health plan, coverage, or a determination.
If you have questions or would like assistance applying for health care coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplaces, Medicaid, or the Children’s Health Insurance Program please call Mr. Chae Williams at (586) 787-0060, Ms. Sarah Schaefer (586) 227-9278 or Mr. Abby Lindell at (586) 689-2122.
Health Insurance Marketplace Applications for Health Coverage
- Online| By phone at 800-318-2596
- gov Health Plan Preview and Premium Estimator
- Subsidy Calculator
- Health Insurance Marketplace Worksheet
MDHHS (Medicaid/CHIP) Applications for Health Coverage